- reduce to a lower grade, rank, or level of importance
- an instance of reducing someone or something's rank, status, or level of importance；a downward gradient on a railway or road
noun: downgrade, plural noun: downgrades
- 1. reduce to a lower grade, rank, or level of importance some jobs had gradually been downgraded from skilled to semi-skilled 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. an instance of reducing someone or something's rank, status, or level of importance downgrades by debt-rating agencies outnumber upgrades by five to one
- 2. North American a downward gradient on a railway or road a steep downgrade for which he had to put the car in second
是的~~ downgrade To lower the status or salary of. To minimize the importance, value...沒有上下文 所以無法提供你例句 如果你只是單純想要用在降級 類似在工作上 downgrade 跟 degrade 是通用的
Late on Thursday, Moody's downgraded 15 of the world's top banks, cutting credit ratings by one...
... reserve to bail out all of Europe. We've been downgraded, France's downgraded, Greece's downgraded...