- relating to drama or the performance or study of drama；(of an event or circumstance) sudden and striking
- 1. relating to drama or the performance or study of drama the dramatic arts a dramatic society
- 2. (of an event or circumstance) sudden and striking a dramatic increase in recorded crime 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ exciting or impressive he recalled his dramatic escape from the building dramatic mountain peaks 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person or their behavior) intending or intended to create an effect; theatrical with a dramatic gesture, she put a hand to her brow 同義詞 反義詞
- relating to drama or the performance or study of drama: the dramatic arts a dramatic society
DRAMATIC a. (形容詞 adjective) 1. 戲劇的;劇本的 give dramatic performances 演出戲劇 2. 戲劇般的;戲劇性的;充滿激情的 dramatic changes in the international situation 國際形勢的戲劇性變化 3. 引人注目的
never have this crew seen such dramatic mood swing 這群人從沒見識過如此戲劇化的情緒轉變 swing在這裡指的是在情緒在兩種極端擺盪 2009-07-21 12:57:16 補充： I agree.
...irony that is calculated to hurt someone through, for example, false praise Dramatic irony, Dramatic irony creates a discrepancy between what a character ...