- make something last longer；gently or subtly induce someone to talk more
- 1. make something last longer
- 2. gently or subtly induce someone to talk more
- 3. obtain or withdraw money from a bank or other source
- 4. (of successive days) become longer because of the changing seasons
...不計其數的天使軍團發動攻擊也奈何不了她 ... Fateful meetings drawing out lost memories... 命中注定的邂逅勾起早已流失的回憶 ... 個人從未接觸電玩...
... by two horses.大車由兩匹馬拉著。3. 拔(出);汲取;引出[(+out)]He drew the cork from the bottle.他把瓶口的軟木塞拔了出來。4. 開支票;提取;領取[(+on...
...liquid food. 說明： 1. 如果有某個裝置，可協助該空氣抽出，用suck out 會比 take out (draw out) 更有「吸出」的感受，因take、draw在此是個「動手拿或取出」較一般性...