- a picture or diagram made with a pencil, pen, or crayon rather than paint；the art or activity of making drawings
noun: drawing, plural noun: drawings
- 1. a picture or diagram made with a pencil, pen, or crayon rather than paint a series of charcoal drawings on white paper
- ▪ the art or activity of making drawings she took lessons in drawing
- 2. an instance of selecting the winner or winners in a lottery or raffle entrants need not be present at the drawing
參加了前幾天的全民英檢中級寫作口說 不小心把寫作翻譯的一個單字翻錯了 他有一句是 「老師介紹了名畫」 我把名畫拼成了famous draws 但應該要拼drawing才對 不知道這種拼字但會影響語意 一定會是三級分嗎?? 希望有很了解全民英檢的朋友幫我解答?
draw, drew, drawn, drawing drawing=to make paintings with a pen. eg:-famous drawing...deduction of 3 points ,decided by the examiner, to draw your conclusion already !?
1. draw a picture of an apple = draw an apple...他畫了一顆蘋果 英文是：He draw an apple / Hw draw a picture of an...還沒遇過這樣的句子...) 2 ﹞I drew a picture that he's eating...
其實從draw/pay的意思來看, 就不難看出二者的不同 draw的意思是"拉" draw attention 把注意力拉過來, 也就是...的方向, 一個是拉進來, 一個是給出去 Don't draw attention away from the speaker by making unnecessary movement...