- a picture or diagram made with a pencil, pen, or crayon rather than paint；the art or activity of making drawings
noun: drawing, plural noun: drawings
- 1. a picture or diagram made with a pencil, pen, or crayon rather than paint:
a series of charcoal drawings on white paper
- 2. the art or activity of making drawings:
she took lessons in drawing
- 3. an instance of selecting the winner or winners in a lottery or raffle:
entrants need not be present at the drawing
1. draw a picture of an apple = draw an apple...他畫了一顆蘋果 英文是：He draw an apple / Hw draw a picture of an...還沒遇過這樣的句子...) 2 ﹞I drew a picture that he's eating...
其實從draw/pay的意思來看, 就不難看出二者的不同 draw的意思是"拉" draw attention 把注意力拉過來, 也就是...的方向, 一個是拉進來, 一個是給出去 Don't draw attention away from the speaker by making unnecessary movement...
draw 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/003...1. 劃,畫,繪製,描寫I think it's very well drawn.我認為畫得很好。Mary drew a house...刀等)6. 拉,拖7. 支取8. 吸引人The film drew well.那部電影很賣座。n. (名詞 noun)[C]1...