- a person who dreams or is dreaming.；a person who is unpractical or idealistic
noun: dreamer, plural noun: dreamers
- 1. a person who dreams or is dreaming.
- ▪ a person who is unpractical or idealistic a rebellious young dreamer
- 2. US a person who has lived in the US without official authorization since coming to the country as a minor. People of this description who met certain conditions would be eligible for a special immigration status under federal legislation first proposed in 2001 she found out the Department of Transportation was not going to grant drivers' licenses to DREAMers
- a person who dreams or is dreaming.