- wet thoroughly; soak；cover (something) liberally or thoroughly
- a dose of medicine administered to an animal；a draught of a medicinal or poisonous liquid
verb: drench, 3rd person present: drenches, gerund or present participle: drenching, past tense: drenched, past participle: drenched
- 1. wet thoroughly; soak I fell in the stream and was drenched
- ▪ cover (something) liberally or thoroughly cool patios drenched in flowers
- 2. forcibly administer a drug in liquid form orally to (an animal) three-times-a-year drenching for calves
- 1. a dose of medicine administered to an animal a worming drench
- ▪ a draught of a medicinal or poisonous liquid a drench of sack
- wet thoroughly; soak: I fell in the stream and got drenched a severe drenching would kill his uncle
- a dose of medicine administered to an animal: a worming drench
Oxford American Dictionary
...of people surrounded there. All of a sudden, a guy who was 【drenched】 in blood 【dashed】 out of the crowd and into a building. ...
...導致你看得不清楚或抄錯了呢？在下研判，會不會是drencher呢？請參考後面附上字典。 這位外國老師是已經離開台灣...牲畜用) 英英字典（http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=drencher&r=66）： drench 圖片參考：http://cache.lexico.com/g/d...
...microscope, dimensional inspection installment and so on 2. Soaks the thick liquid, drenches the granulated substance to soak the thick liquid to drench the granulated...