過去式：drilled 過去分詞：drilled 現在分詞：drilling
- 1. 條播溝
- 2. 條播機
- 1. 條播
1. a tool or machine with a rotating cutting tip or reciprocating hammer or chisel, used for making holes
2. instruction or training in military exercises
3. the correct or recognized procedure or way of doing something
4. make a hole in or through something by using a drill
5. sink a borehole in order to obtain oil or water
6. subject (someone) to military training exercises
7. cause (someone) to learn something by repeating it regularly
「1. make a hole in or through something by using a drill」的反義字
「2. sink a borehole in order to obtain oil or water」的反義字
...when was it used?Saying about a seed drill is a sowing device. Inventing and... by 2000 BC, Seed drills would not come into widespread use in Europe until the...
... are presented with ''grill and drill'' techniques 大部份學生以[教導與練習...glob on the diaper. (教嬰兒控制排泄的方式) I grill and drill down as much as possible into their understanding...
命令鑽孔鑽台(油田的海上鑽井台)鑽進入地球 drilling rigs 是什麼?drilling有鑽孔的意思 rig有油田的海上鑽井台的意思 bore down bear down使勁推; 使勁壓下