- a device for introducing fluid drop by drop into a system, for example lubricating oil into an engine.；a medicinal drip.
- introduce (fluid) drop by drop；supply (a patient) with fluid, nutrients, or drugs through a drip
noun: drip feed, plural noun: drip feeds
verb: drip-feed, 3rd person present: drip-feeds, gerund or present participle: drip-feeding, past tense: drip-fed, past participle: drip-fed
- 1. a device for introducing fluid drop by drop into a system, for example lubricating oil into an engine.
- ▪ a medicinal drip.
- 1. introduce (fluid) drop by drop the oiler drip-feeds oil on to all drive chains
- ▪ supply (a patient) with fluid, nutrients, or drugs through a drip the babies were drip-fed through their noses
- ▪ provide gradually and in small amounts their correspondence is being drip-fed to newspapers
... to the hospital? A: The nurse would give it an IV drip feed of a ketchup packet from McDonald! Is this funny?
...completely”. Sufei hereafter resists to open mouth completely the feed, can only depend on the intravenous drip to maintain livelihood, less than one month on sudden death. The girl mother ...
食物的樣本經由 Y 無菌地被拿－在開始移植和 9.5,12,16,和 20 小時之後在定位對末梢部的管部份遞送通路之後為了要獲得來自系統的近位部份的食物。 在 12 小時之後被交換的包裹被接受不孕的 screwcap 。 分離的瓶子也被加帽於了。 在 4 點兩者都被儲存℃直到細菌的分析。 在 24...