- IPA[ˈdrīv ˌbī]
- (of a shooting or other act) carried out from a passing vehicle；superficial or casual; hurried
- a shooting carried out from a passing vehicle
noun: drive-by, plural noun: drive-bys
- 1. (of a shooting or other act) carried out from a passing vehicle a drive-by shooting
- ▪ superficial or casual; hurried they practice drive-by journalism rather than trying to elevate the level of discussion
- 1. a shooting carried out from a passing vehicle they had a drive-by and my daddy caught the bullets
...都做完了. 3. 是性愛的意思. 不過是帶點意猶未盡, 有點暗指對方技術很好. 4. Drive by 有幾總含意在這是指 "這並不會只是個短暫的停留". PS: Drive...
你好， the driven應該是指汽車，因為汽車是被駕馭的 driven by the driven是指被汽車所駕馭 本來應該是由人去駕馭汽車，不過呢反而...
過路客,路過的客流 please see: http://blog.thebusinessplace.com/business-strategies/how-important-is-drive-by-traffic-for-your-business/