- talk nonsense；let saliva or mucus flow from the mouth or nose
verb: drivel, 3rd person present: drivels, gerund or present participle: drivelling, past tense: drivelled, past participle: drivelled
- 1. nonsense don't talk such drivel!
- 1. talk nonsense he was driveling on about the glory days
- 2. archaic let saliva or mucus flow from the mouth or nose the nurse leaves you to drivel, and never wipes your nose
- nonsense: don't talk such drivel!
- talk nonsense: he was drivelling on about the glory days
...'s meaningless 例2：Shit for the birds. Nonsense, drivel, irrelevant matter. 注意這是俚語：參看英文解釋俚語來演
... the Breeze ! 兩種解釋： 1. 毫無顧忌地胡說、瞎扯。 to drivel; to babble; to talk (or speak) nonsense 2. 誇張、誇大的言行。 to exaggerate; to...
...用在句尾，表示後面的不需再說。 blah字典解釋：1. Worthless nonsense; drivel. 也有歌名就叫 "Blah Blah Blah" 圖片參考：http...