- stop participating or being involved in something；abandon a course of study
- 1. stop participating or being involved in something
- 2. abandon a course of study
- 3. reject conventional society to pursue an alternative lifestyle
- 4. restart play with a drop kick
- 5. score a drop goal
I dropped out of Reed College After the first six months...休學. 但我還待在那裡當了十八個月的訪客(旁聽學生), 其後我才真的退學(離開) drop out of ( something ) : to stop doing something 停止做某事 http://idioms.thefreedictionary...
基本上一般人都是用 of ex. He dropped out of college. 如果要用 "from" 應該要跟 "withdraw" 用在一起 ex. I withdraw from college. 希望有幫助喔~
如果是自行休學（輟學）那可以說：drop-out He dropped-out of high school when he was 16. 他十六歲時...