- (of a place or situation) where no illegal drugs are used or available；(of a medical procedure or treatment) involving no administration of drugs
- 1. (of a place or situation) where no illegal drugs are used or available:
a drug-free weekend
we advocate a drug-free high school
- 2. (of a medical procedure or treatment) involving no administration of drugs:
- 3. (of a person) not taking drugs, especially illegal ones:
I've been drug-free since I came out of jail
- adj.(of a place) where no illegal drugs are used:
- a drug-free zone
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...毒品 smoke and coke are just one big joke 大麻煙和古柯鹼正是個大笑柄 drug free the way to be 毒品會讓你失去控制無法停 Don,t be thugs !! turn...
"D & D free" 指的是 drug and disease free意思是指不吸毒也沒有重大疾病(尤其是傳染病)
...名健力者與21名久坐不動的男性參與本研究. 所有的健力者皆為British Drug Free Powerlifting Association之會員而且在參與本研究當時均積極...