- IPA[ˈdrəm ˈˌmājər]
- a noncommissioned officer commanding the drummers of a regimental band.；the leader of a marching band, who often twirls a baton.
noun: drum major, plural noun: drum majors
- 1. a noncommissioned officer commanding the drummers of a regimental band.
- 2. the leader of a marching band, who often twirls a baton.
- ▪ a member of a baton-twirling parading group.
- a non-commissioned officer commanding the drummers of a regimental band.
1. drum major uniform是複合名詞=軍樂隊隊長 (指揮)的制服 drum major = 軍樂隊隊長 2. as ...
...grade, and I'll graduate soon. 。My interest is Jazz drum and about music things . I am interested in Jazz...
...from Fu-Hsin vocational high school and (my)(major) is (science of calculator information). There ...like to surf on (the)web (for geting) information and play the jazz drum. I have studied jazz drum for five years...