- past participle of drink
- affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behavior；overcome with (a strong emotion)
- a person who is drunk or who habitually drinks to excess；a drinking bout or period of drunkenness
noun: drunk, plural noun: drunks
- 1. past participle of drink
- 1. affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behavior he was so drunk he lurched from wall to wall she was drunk on vodka
- ▪ overcome with (a strong emotion) the crowd was high on euphoria and drunk with patriotism
- 1. a person who is drunk or who habitually drinks to excess we staggered up the path like a couple of drunks
- ▪ a drinking bout or period of drunkenness he used to go on these blind drunks
"你喝酒了嗎" Did you drink? 如果你在酒吧,朋友會直接這樣問,通常不會再加上 alcohol...該動作已經結束 (你可參考過去式的用法) I have drank. You have drank. He has drank...
He drank three bottles of beer and got drunk. [為什麼got後面接drunk...形容主詞的狀態，是個形容詞。 這裡說 「他喝了三瓶啤酒」，而 「變得」 drunk 「醉了」。 drunk 是形容喝酒之後無法控制行為，也就是 「醉了...
I drink all water. 這句話在語言邏輯上有點瑕疵。 I drink all water. 如果不加定冠詞...全天下的水都喝掉 我會建議 (一) 改成過去式並+上定冠詞 the => I drank all the water. (我把所有的水喝掉了) 因為現在式通常是在陳述一件指恆久不變...