- hesitating or doubting；not to be relied upon; suspect
- 1. hesitating or doubting:
I was rather dubious about the whole idea
- 2. not to be relied upon; suspect:
extremely dubious assumptions
- 3. morally suspect:
timeshare has been brought into disrepute by dubious sales methods
- 4. of questionable value:
he holds the dubious distinction of being relegated with every club he has played for
- adj.hesitating or doubting:
- Alex looked dubious, but complied
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
He had the (dubious distinction) of becoming the first person to be killed by robot...
The finding gives the whales the dubious distinction of ousting polar bears as most polluted Arctic mammal. 這個發現決定了鯨魚有可能取代北極熊而成為受污染最為嚴重的北極帶哺乳動物。
...group of enthusiasts who presume to dictate what one should do is extremely dubious. 那一天我聽到一個故事，說一位學生正跟一位年紀較大的在討論計劃中的某...