- hesitating or doubting；not to be relied upon; suspect
- 1. hesitating or doubting Alex looked dubious, but complied 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not to be relied upon; suspect extremely dubious assumptions 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ morally suspect time-sharing has been brought into disrepute by dubious sales methods 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of questionable value she earned the dubious distinction of being the lowest-paid teacher in the nation 同義詞 反義詞
- hesitating or doubting: I was rather dubious about the whole idea
He had the (dubious distinction) of becoming the first person to be killed by robot...
The finding gives the whales the dubious distinction of ousting polar bears as most polluted Arctic mammal. 這個發現決定了鯨魚有可能取代北極熊而成為受污染最為嚴重的北極帶哺乳動物。
...group of enthusiasts who presume to dictate what one should do is extremely dubious. 那一天我聽到一個故事，說一位學生正跟一位年紀較大的在討論計劃中的某...