- a man; a guy；a stylish, fastidious man
- dress up elaborately
noun: dude, plural noun: dudes
verb: dude, 3rd person present: dudes, gerund or present participle: duding, past tense: duded, past participle: duded
- 1. a man; a guy if some dude smacked me, I'd smack him back
- ▪ a stylish, fastidious man cool dudes
- ▪ a city-dweller, especially one vacationing on a ranch in the western US.
- 1. dress up elaborately my brother was all duded up in silver and burgundy
chicks? dude? 俚】少女; 少婦; 小妞 That chickis really cute.那個小妞真...那種女生 第二種就是通稱也就是我們俗稱的辣妹或是很時髦的那種女生 dude? 花花公子 dude 適合年輕人的, 大人的話就會直接稱呼名字 2. 一般向陌生人...
...to translate when I got home. Title: Aerosmith - Dude lyrics Artist: Aerosmith Visitors: 373 ...
...: I am just stoked that you were born, dude. ( 老兄,我很高興你來到這個世界) "Born" is with "...