- 應支付的；欠款的；欠的[F][（+to）] That money is due to me, but I haven't got it yet. 那筆錢是應付給我的，而我至今還未拿到。
- （置於方位詞前）正 They were advancing due west into the desert. 他們向正西方向行進，進入沙漠地帶。
- 應得之物；應得權益[C] She asked no more than her due. 她沒有提非分的要求。
- 到期的 to be/fall due 到期
- 因為 due to the fact that ... 由於…的事實 to be due to sb. 多虧某人
- 正對著 due north/south/east/west 正北／正南／正東／正西
- 應得的東西 to give sb. his/her due 給某人說句公道話 he always tries to give folk their due 他總是儘量待人公平
- 應繳款 to pay one's dues this drummer has paid his dues with the best 這個鼓手經歷的苦難不比任何人少
...quot;為兩部分). 原來的句子是這樣: The company went out of business due to poor management. 這家公司因為管理不善而關門大吉. 現在我們要強調[due to poor...
...of the proper quality or extent, 也等於adequate的意思. 例句: Driving without due care and attention is dangerous. 開車的時候如果沒有很小心以及專注, 是很危險...
due in part to 部份因為; 某種程度上因為; 特別因為 = in part because of = partly because of = to some degree/extent because of = in particular because of = especially because of due in great part to 主要因為; 很大程度上因為 = in great part because of = mainly/majorly...