- 責任; 職責；值班
- 1. 責任; 職責 one's duty to sb. 對某人的責任 to have a duty to sb./to do sth. 對某人有責任／有義務做某事
- 2. 值班 the duty doctor 值班醫生 to be on/off (day/night) duty 上／下（白／夜）班
- 3. 稅 customs/import duties 關稅／進口稅 to impose a duty on sth. 對某物徵稅
- 1. 禮節性的
1. a moral or legal obligation; a responsibility
2. a task or action that one is required to perform as part of one's job
3. a payment levied on the transfer of property, for licences, and for the legal recognition of documents
duty 1duty Duty is work that you have to do for your job. Staff must report for duty at their normal place of work. My duty ... were 2,250 policemen on duty in and around the stadium. Extra staff had...
lunch duty : 午餐時段值班 dinner duty : 晚餐時段值班 2010-04-08 10:08:20 補充： 指揮交通，保護學童過馬路這些是duty沒錯, 一起用餐稱為lunch duty或dinner duty則有些牽強, 或許因前述duty包含用餐, 以...
Tax 是指任何稅金，其中包括 tariff and duty 例: Tariff and duty are some forms of taxes. .... 有些國家利用進口稅來保護國內市場。 例:The export duty of Germany drives up the prices of its product in...