- on the point of death；occurring at or connected with the time that someone dies
- 1. on the point of death he visited his dying mother 同義詞
- ▪ occurring at or connected with the time that someone dies he strained to catch her dying words 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ gradually ceasing to exist or function; in decline and about to disappear the making of valves is a dying art the dying embers of the fire 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a period of time) final; closing the dying moments of the match
die-died用法？？ 1.有現在式的用法嗎？ 如：he die in an accident--------（對嗎？？） 我只看過用過去式...不能持續進行兩天之久. d. 可用has just died,表示剛剛死亡. The boy has just died...
Die 是動詞, 而 Dead 是形容詞. 牢記這點, 我們就可以知道: He died. 他死掉了, 成立. He has died. 他已經死掉了. 成立. ...
... on a mold. 4. The shape or pattern of a mold. die: 1. A device used for cutting out, ...足夠的解答。 2006-07-19 19:41:52 補充： 依據你的上下文，die lip應該可直接稱做 "模唇"，這是模具中讓融溶...