- 1. 熱切的 to be eager for sth. 熱切期待某事
- 2. 渴望的 to be eager to do sth. 渴望做某事 to be eager for praise 渴望得到讚許
- 3. 急切的 they're eager to leave 他們急不可耐地想要離開
- 4. 興奮的; 高昂的
1. strongly wanting to do or have something
2. (of a person's expression or tone of voice) keenly expectant or interested
「1. strongly wanting to do or have something」的反義字
「2. (of a person's expression or tone of voice) keenly expectant or interested」的反義字
He keeps the Wolf Riders lean and ever-eager to mount up and ride off at a moment’s notice. 她把狼騎士養得身體很好而且鬥志...
求正確句子 (A)The old is more likely to catch a cold than the young. (B) Each boy and each girl is eager to learn English well.?
...而是"傷風"這種病。 (B) Each boy and each girl is eager to learn English well. 改正 Every boy and every girl is eager...
eagre ealdorman eam eaon eap ear. earache earballs eardrop eardrum ...