- 1. 熱切的 to be eager for sth. 熱切期待某事
- 2. 渴望的 to be eager to do sth. 渴望做某事 to be eager for praise 渴望得到讚許
- 3. 急切的 they're eager to leave 他們急不可耐地想要離開
- 4. 興奮的; 高昂的
1. strongly wanting to do or have something
2. (of a person's expression or tone of voice) keenly expectant or interested
「1. strongly wanting to do or have something」的反義字
「2. (of a person's expression or tone of voice) keenly expectant or interested」的反義字
He keeps the Wolf Riders lean and ever-eager to mount up and ride off at a moment’s notice. 她把狼騎士養得身體很好而且鬥志...
eagre ealdorman eam eaon eap ear. earache earballs eardrop eardrum ...
... about her child's safety. 警方讓她放心，她的孩子很安全。 6. eager (adj.) →Joseph is eager to see his girlfriend. 喬瑟夫很急切...