- obtain (money) in return for labour or services；(of an activity) cause (someone) to obtain (money)
verb: earn, 3rd person present: earns, gerund or present participle: earning, past tense: earned, past participle: earned
- 1. obtain (money) in return for labour or services I earn £10 an hour working in the shop he earns his living as a lorry driver 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an activity) cause (someone) to obtain (money) this latest win earned them $50,000 in prize money
- ▪ (of capital invested) gain (money) as interest or profit the dollars can be placed on deposit and earn interest
- ▪ gain deservedly in return for one's behaviour or achievements through the years she has earned affection and esteem 同義詞 反義詞
... his Dad and Mom _____________money (兩個答案). 1.earns 2.earn 3.earning 4.earn 怎麼2與4重複？4應該是to earn吧？ 本題空格...
...win的意思, 如 gain supporters 贏得支持者, gain a prize 贏得獎品 "earn": 1. 努力"爭取"而得到, 賺, 以勞力或是某東西 X 來換取...
...兩者意義不同 1. earing: 動名詞有"賺取"的意思 e.g. part-time earning by home jobs my earning power earning my ...