- absence of difficulty or effort；absence of rigidity or discomfort; poise
- make (something unpleasant, painful, or intense) less serious or severe；become less serious or severe
verb: ease, 3rd person present: eases, gerund or present participle: easing, past tense: eased, past participle: eased
- 1. absence of difficulty or effort he gave up tobacco and alcohol with ease the guitar's versatility and ease of handling 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ absence of rigidity or discomfort; poise I was always vexed by her self-contained ease 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ freedom from worries or problems, especially about one's material situation a life of wealth and ease 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. make (something unpleasant, painful, or intense) less serious or severe a huge road-building program to ease congestion 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ become less serious or severe the pain doesn't usually ease off for several hours 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ relax one's efforts; do something with more moderation I'd ease up on the hard stuff if I were you
- ▪ make (something) happen more easily; facilitate Tokyo's dominance of government was deemed to ease efficient contact-making 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of share prices, interest rates, etc.) decrease in value or amount these shares should be bought and tucked away for when interest rates ease a slight easing of inflation
- ▪ slacken a rope or sail.
- 2. move carefully, gradually, or gently I eased down the slope with care the boat eased away from the harbor
- ▪ gradually exclude someone from a post or place, especially by devious or subtle maneuvers after the scandal he was eased out of his job
... screen means movie, then this is what I would translate. Ease of perception is the basis for many screen design considerations. (設計...
...意思都是一樣的。 不過cozy跟comfortable的詞性卻扔然不相同。 唯一的差別就是＂ease＂本身是名詞，卻是（不可數名詞）意思是＂舒適＂的意思。 不過用法卻...
ease是名詞，easy是形容詞喔。 ease通常前面放介係詞with或of，例如： ●I finished the work with ease...