過去式：ebbed 過去分詞：ebbed 現在分詞：ebbing
- 1. 退潮 the tide is on the ebb 正在退潮 the ebb and flow of the tide 潮水的漲落
- 2. 衰退 to listen to the ebb and flow of conversation 聽著時低時高的談話聲 to be at a low ebb 處於低潮
- 1. 退落 to ebb and flow 潮漲潮落
1. (of tidewater) move away from the land; recede
2. (of an emotion or quality) gradually decrease
「1. (of tidewater) move away from the land; recede」的反義字
「2. (of an emotion or quality) gradually decrease」的反義字
... person can at certain times falls into the ebb tide,Some people are work not the satisfactory some... person can at certain times falls into the ebb tide,But facing causes time my...
Sometimes, in ours life, can face many transitions and the ebb tide, if does not have the friend to encourage, the support in side, perhaps ...
... to get used to as time drags on and optimism and hope ebb away (真正主詞)It 是虛擬主詞，真正主詞是that people here are ...