- in a way that relates to economics or finance；in a way that involves careful use of money or resources
- 1. in a way that relates to economics or finance the region is important economically
- 2. in a way that involves careful use of money or resources the new building was erected as economically as possible
- 3. in a way that uses no more of something than is necessary a precis aims to express a passage more economically
- in a way that relates to economics or finance: the region is important economically
Oxford American Dictionary
... prior to shipment to the United States except at an expense economically prohibitive of its importation 這不是一個完整的句子, 而只是Articles...
...automation in order to produce goods more (reasonably). (A. perfectly B.economically) 答案>>B.economically 翻譯:許多公司(商業活動)都已自動化以便能以...
to be the leader and voice of economically and environmentally sound forage focused agriculture 為經濟健全及環境無害的飼料為主農業發聲並做為其領導者