- fit or suitable to be eaten
- items of food
noun: edible, plural noun: edibles
- 1. fit or suitable to be eaten the shrub has small edible berries nasturtium seeds are edible
- 1. items of food the farm grows a variety of tropical plants yielding an amazing assortment of fruits and other edibles
- a large green aquatic frog of mainland Europe, popular as food in some regions.
- another term for fat dormouse
- a large pinkish-brown European crab with black-tipped pincers, typically found in inshore ...
- a large snail which is widely collected or cultured for food, occurring chiefly in southern Europe.
- a small Asian swift whose nest, constructed from solidified saliva, is used to make Chinese ...
- fit or suitable to be eaten: the shrub has small edible berries nasturtium seeds are edible
- items of food: the farm grows a variety of tropical plants yielding an amazing assortment of fruits and other edibles
你好， edible和eatable是一樣的意思，可互換的沒問題! ^^ edible camera = eatable camera 都是可吃的照相機。 這兩個字的差別在於變化型: edible的相反詞是inedible(前面加上in作為否定)，其中"ed"是"吃"的字根...
...挑剔。） ---==「只要是吃的我都來者不拒」==--- Anything that's edible is fine with me. I don't mind, as long as it is...
...in spite of + n/Ving Although most mushrooms are edible, some species cause serious poisoning. = Despite the fact that...