- affected, over-refined, and ineffectual；no longer capable of effective action
- 1. affected, over-refined, and ineffectual:
effete trendies from art college
- 2. no longer capable of effective action:
the authority of an effete aristocracy began to dwindle
- 3. (of a man) weak or effeminate:
he chatted away, exercising his rather effete charm
- adj.(of a person) affected, overrefined, and ineffectual:
- effete trendies from art college
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...quietness of the woman. His endearments were not amative or effete, but manly like Churchill's, and gave one a sense of being...
1. 粒子造成如磚頭般的堅實的凝結 2. 這些表格是編自多年來的實際觀察。 3. 是”一顆老鼠屎壞了一鍋粥 ” 的意思 一顆爛蘋果壞了許多好的。 4. Serena (女子名) 要我去買一些脫水蓖麻油。 5. 批評家對浪漫的知識份子的理想輕易地破滅而悲痛。 6. 所有教育的情況...