- force or throw (something) out, typically in a violent or sudden way；cause (something) to drop out or be removed, usually mechanically
verb: eject, 3rd person present: ejects, gerund or present participle: ejecting, past tense: ejected, past participle: ejected
- 1. force or throw (something) out, typically in a violent or sudden way many types of rock are ejected from volcanoes as solid, fragmentary material 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cause (something) to drop out or be removed, usually mechanically he ejected the spent cartridge
- ▪ (of a pilot) escape from an aircraft by being explosively propelled out of it he flew to open sea, put the plane in a nosedive, and ejected 同義詞
- ▪ compel (someone) to leave a place angry supporters were forcibly ejected from the court 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dismiss (someone), especially from political office he was ejected from office in July 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ emit; give off plants utilize carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that animals eject ejected electrons 同義詞 反義詞
- force or throw (something) out in a violent or sudden way: lumps of viscous lava were ejected from the volcano
eject 釋義 同義字/反義字 變化形 KK:  DJ:  vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 逐出,轟出[(+from)] The police ejected the noisy group from the restaurant. 警察把那群吵鬧的人逐出了飯店。 They...
stdby-? Stand By 猜 ----- 電力預備 eject-? Eject猜 ----- 退帶 still-? Still猜------ 畫面靜止 rew-? Rewind...
EJECT [逐出, 吐出, 退出] JAWED [對...嘮叨; 責罵] JOINT [接頭, 接縫, / 關節]