- primary or basic；concerned with chemical elements or other basic components
- a supernatural entity or force thought to be physically manifested by occult means
- 1. primary or basic:
elemental features from which all other structures are compounded
- 2. concerned with chemical elements or other basic components:
- 3. consisting of a single chemical element:
- 4. related to or embodying the powers of nature:
a thunderstorm is the inevitable outcome of battling elemental forces
- 5. (of an emotion) having the primitive and inescapable character of a force of nature:
the urge for revenge was too elemental to be ignored
- 1. a supernatural entity or force thought to be physically manifested by occult means:
gods and elementals looked out upon the worshipers
- adj.forming an essential or typical feature; fundamental:
- failure is always apparent at this elemental level
- n.a supernatural entity or force thought to be physically manifested by occult means:
- gods and elementals looked out upon the worshippers
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... Zinc Picolinate capsules deliver a potent 22 mg of elemental zinc to enhance your daily wellness regimen. 我們的史雲遜有機鋅膠囊...
...巨大的 colossal巨大的;龐大的 cyclopean巨大的 decuman(浪等)巨大的 elemental強大的,巨大的 elephantine巨大的 enormous巨大的,龐大的 希望以上可以幫助到你...
..., such as three-component analysis, calorific value analysis, elemental analysis, harmful characteristics of, TCLP Toxicity...