- a magical or medicinal potion；a preparation supposedly able to change metals into gold, sought by alchemists.
noun: elixir, plural noun: elixirs
- 1. a magical or medicinal potion an elixir guaranteed to induce love 同義詞
- ▪ a preparation supposedly able to change metals into gold, sought by alchemists.
- ▪ a preparation supposedly able to prolong life indefinitely at one point during the festivities, the river is said to turn into the elixir of life
- 2. a particular type of medicinal solution a cough elixir 同義詞
- a magical or medicinal potion: an elixir guaranteed to induce love
Oxford American Dictionary
...眼唇保養 4保水滋潤劑 Pack:為美容敷面劑 或可稱面膜也可 5怡麗斯兒(Elixir)特級CE霜 elixir: 解藥的意思 資生堂有此一品牌名稱 6滋潤活化化妝水 7...
...necromancer to power, and he was the first, after his lord, to imbibe the Elixir of Life. 他協助領導奇襲(政變)，帶來詭詐魔法師的力量, 而且他是繼國王...
...含義，對方不太在乎。說話者是用這話來勸他或激他。) 2. that"s the only elixir (that is) guaranteed to work. 省略關係代名詞 that 和 BE...