- difficult to find, catch, or achieve；difficult to remember
- 1. difficult to find, catch, or achieve success will become ever more elusive 同義詞
- ▪ difficult to remember the elusive thought he had had moments before
- difficult to find, catch, or achieve: success will become ever more elusive
Oxford American Dictionary
...compulsive, she falls passionately in love with a brilliant yet elusive black philosophy student. Anellia is a young...這裡你要看下文的 "elusive" 與 "philosophy"elusive = 另人捉摸不定philosophy = 哲學brilliant yet elusive = 聰明但另...
If you don't search for the elusive happiness the ads promise, you won't lose too much money. 如果你不去追尋廣告所承諾的虛幻幸福感, 就不會浪費太多錢。 search for搜尋 elusive難以捉摸 lose浪費, 損失
1. 正解是(B) elusive 本句的Finding the magic formula for success的意思是尋找成功的方法，也是...