- a feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness；a person or thing causing feelings of embarrassment
noun: embarrassment, plural noun: embarrassments
- 1. a feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness I turned red with embarrassment 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a person or thing causing feelings of embarrassment he was an embarrassment who was safely left ignored her extreme views might be an embarrassment to the movement
- ▪ financial difficulty his temporary financial embarrassment 同義詞
名詞: embarrassment 困窘、為難 confort 愉快、舒適 excitement 激動、興奮 silence 沉靜 happiness 幸福、快樂 動詞: image 想像 interest 感興趣 anger 激怒 cheer 鼓舞 grieve 悲痛、沮喪
...,To my disappointment,etc.) >(2)To the teacher's embarrassment, his students kept yawning in class.
1. An embarrassment, i guess. I may stutter when i'm trying to talk to a strangers...