- the official residence or offices of an ambassador；the staff working in an embassy
noun: embassy, plural noun: embassies
- 1. the official residence or offices of an ambassador the Chilean embassy in Moscow 同義詞
- ▪ the staff working in an embassy the embassy denied any involvement in the murder
- ▪ the position or function of an ambassador.
- 2. historical a deputation or mission sent by one ruler or state to another Worsley failed to be selected to join the embassy to Sweden 同義詞
- a semi-permanent site of political protest established in a public space, from which indigenous ... the Aboriginal tent embassy remains one of the most politically and symbolically charged sites in the national capital
- the official residence or offices of an ambassador: the Chilean embassy in Moscow
... not the picture of our trip. It's the English embassy for our socail study's report. 7.She is the guide of the...
...和多明尼加共國至少有20起死亡歸咎於這暴風雨. The Jamaican Embassy in Washington said the left storm more than 500,000 people homeless in...
...附帶的核對清單嗎？ 這段話應該是某人替「加拿大大使客戶」(Canadian Embassy client)到商店買大使辦公室需要的家具類商品（如辦公桌...等）希望對方提供...