- give work to (someone) and pay them for it；keep occupied
- the state of being employed for wages or a salary；employment
verb: employ, 3rd person present: employs, gerund or present participle: employing, past tense: employed, past participle: employed
- 1. give work to (someone) and pay them for it the firm employs 150 people temporary staff can be employed to undertake the work 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ keep occupied the newcomers are employed in developing the technology into a product 同義詞
- 2. make use of the methods they have employed to collect the data 同義詞
- 1. the state of being employed for wages or a salary I started work in the employ of a grocer
- ▪ employment her place of employ
by employing them as they transition from soldier back to citizen 我們可以聘用他們，幫助他們從軍人過渡成為百姓 請問當中的as怎麼翻譯?
... place free from fear by educating them if they can learn, by employing them as they transition from soldier back to citizen and by empathizing...
I am currently working in the XXX Company at the position of a firmware engineer. 我目前在XXX公司擔任韌體工程師的工作. 2014-01-10 01:54:42 補充： 不過如果你不適要強調『職位』的話，這樣講就好了： I am currently working in the...
to employ是不定詞，當介系詞about的受詞，屬於名詞性質。 was about to employ是一種表示最近的將來，多用於文言。was過去式，表示時間座標是過去某一點...