- containing nothing; not filled or occupied；(of a set) containing no members or elements.
- remove all the contents of (a container)；remove (the contents) from a container
- a bottle or glass left empty of its contents
- 1. containing nothing; not filled or occupied she put down her empty cup the room was empty of furniture 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a set) containing no members or elements.
- 2. (of words or a gesture) lacking meaning or sincerity their promises were empty words 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. having no value or purpose her life felt empty and meaningless 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. remove all the contents of (a container) we empty the till at closing time pockets were emptied of loose change 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ remove (the contents) from a container he emptied out the contents of his briefcase 同義詞
- ▪ (of a place) be vacated by people in it the pub suddenly seemed to empty
- ▪ (of a river) flow into (the sea or a lake) the river's southern stream emptied into the estuary
- 1. informal a bottle or glass left empty of its contents the barman collected the empties
《empty》 1. 空的;未佔用的;無人居住的 2. 無,沒有,缺少的 3. 空洞的,無意義的...資料對你有幫助... ●●補充●● 根據大家提供的資料，我歸納一下，也就是： 1. empty的「空」通常是形容一個「事」或「物」的狀態。 2. vancant的「空」通常是...
根據 Cambridge Dictionaries Online 解釋： [empty into sth] phrasal verbIf a river empties into a larger area...
您好 這兩個字單單就字義上來講有很大的不同喔 empty是指空的;未佔用的;無人居住的等意思 bare則是指裸的；光禿禿的；無裝飾的...