- make (a bill or other proposal) law；put into practice (an idea or suggestion)
verb: enact, 3rd person present: enacts, gerund or present participle: enacting, past tense: enacted, past participle: enacted
- 1. make (a bill or other proposal) law legislation was enacted to attract international companies 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. put into practice (an idea or suggestion) the pressure group's aim was to see the proposals enacted
- 3. act out (a role or play) on stage Mystery Plays were staged and enacted by members of the guilds 同義詞
- ▪ take place walkers stopped to watch, aware that some tragedy was being enacted
- make (a bill or other proposal) law: legislation was enacted in 1987 to attract international companies
Oxford American Dictionary
...在日常生活的事務中體現。可以用體現，也可以用予以執行。act是行動的意思，enact就是予以執行。 2006-03-06 16:20:09 補充： 也就是說，階級不只是個概念或是...
...commom law = case law ? 普通法 = 案例法 = 不成文法? enacted law = statutes law? 制定法 = 成文法... and other sources of law. Enacted law: to establish by law; to perform or effect; to decree...
...the perceived strength of private signals, and their loyalty enacted in the sequence . In other words, the central prediction of information cascade...