- an area that is surrounded by a barrier；a section of a racecourse for a specified activity or group of people
noun: enclosure, plural noun: enclosures
- 1. an area that is surrounded by a barrier a deer enclosure 同義詞
- ▪ British a section of a racecourse for a specified activity or group of people the members' enclosure 同義詞
- ▪ a barrier that surrounds an area the cemetery lay within a high walled enclosure
- 2. the state of being enclosed, especially in a religious community the nuns kept strict enclosure
- ▪ historical the process or policy of fencing in wasteland or common land so as to make it private property, as pursued in much of Britain in the 18th and early 19th centuries one of the chief effects of enclosure was to increase the number of landless workers
- 3. a document or object placed in an envelope together with a letter. 同義詞
- an area of coastal sea made safe for swimming by means of nets that keep out dangerous jellyfish: choose to swim on beaches where stinger enclosures are present
- an area that is sealed off with an artificial or natural barrier: a deer enclosure
Oxford American Dictionary
.... Another emerging term is "Building Enclosure". It serves as the outer shell to help maintain the indoor environment...
enclosures 是指實體信函的附件 attachment 可指email的附件 也可止實物的附件或配件 2014-01-09 11:56:29 補充： attachment 可指email的附件 也可"指"實物的附件或配件
在你的簽名/姓名 職稱 之下 Mary Chen Enclosure (只有一件) 或 Enclosures (件數) 再接下來 cc: Andy Anderson...