- unexpectedly experience or be faced with (something difficult or hostile)；meet (someone) unexpectedly.
- an unexpected or casual meeting with someone or something；a confrontation or unpleasant struggle
noun: encounter, plural noun: encounters
verb: encounter, 3rd person present: encounters, gerund or present participle: encountering, past tense: encountered, past participle: encountered
- 1. unexpectedly experience or be faced with (something difficult or hostile):
we have encountered one small problem
- 2. meet (someone) unexpectedly.
- 1. an unexpected or casual meeting with someone or something:
she felt totally unnerved by the encounter
- 2. a confrontation or unpleasant struggle:
his close encounter with death
- 3. a violent incident in which a suspected criminal is killed by a member of the police, especially under controversial circumstances:
he was shot dead in a police encounter
officers responsible for encounter killings
... that i will be dead soon is the most important tool i have ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. 我所用過最有用的一項...
Vlad was not the first Vampire to have been encountered in the Empire, but before his rise to power, these Undead ...
> encounter data > 以及 claims data > 是什麼意思呢? > 中文如何稱呼呢? 這兩個可能是醫療統計名詞 Encounter Data 就醫資料 記錄病患就醫的背景資料，如就醫識別碼，科別﹐就醫時間...