- having or seeming to have no end or limit；countless; innumerable
- 1. having or seeming to have no end or limit endless ocean wastes the list is endless
- ▪ countless; innumerable we smoked endless cigarettes 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a belt, chain, or tape) having the ends joined to form a loop allowing continuous action endless-loop cassette tapes 同義詞 反義詞
- having or seeming to have no end or limit: endless ocean wastes the list is endless
...く)の薔薇(ばら)につつむ I keep my love for you to myself Endless rain, fall on my heart 心(こころ)の傷(きず)に Let me...
...無窮盡的意思",那用法上也是一樣的嗎?? Yes, sometimes. eg. eternal love = endless love But Eternal usually for "time" related. ...
endless a. (形容詞 adjective) 無盡的;長久的 The journey seemed endless. 這旅程彷彿是無窮無盡的。 He has given me endless...