- the action of endorsing someone or something；(in the UK) a note on a driving licence recording the penalty points incurred for a driving offence.
noun: endorsement, plural noun: endorsements
- 1. the action of endorsing someone or something the issue of full independence received overwhelming endorsement cheques requiring endorsement 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (in the UK) a note on a driving licence recording the penalty points incurred for a driving offence.
- 3. a clause in an insurance policy detailing an exemption from or change in cover.
- an act of giving one's public approval or support to someone or something: the issue of full independence received overwhelming endorsement checks requiring endorsement
Oxford American Dictionary
to give office endorsement payment in advance ( 為了取得公司的保證和信任,請先付款) 疏失（careless mistake...immediately payment.) 每筆訂單均需開出金額的信用狀 (for each order, it should provide an endorsement for considerable amount of the payment) 謝謝您的報價，但價格太高了 (thank you for...
...to sustainability and the implications of different levels of policy endorsement學者們研究某些特殊問題、獲取成本的影響、永續經營的持續性、政策背書不同...
...: 行李 Form of Payment:AGT/CHQ 付款方式 Endorsement/Restriction: 機票使用限制 Fare Calculation: 費用