- provide with a quality, ability, or asset；have breasts or a penis of specified size
verb: endow, 3rd person present: endows, gerund or present participle: endowing, past tense: endowed, past participle: endowed
- 1. provide with a quality, ability, or asset he was endowed with tremendous physical strength the country is well endowed with mineral resources 同義詞
- ▪ informal have breasts or a penis of specified size I had two brothers who were both better endowed than me even more objectionable are his mostly gratuitous descriptions of generously endowed women
- 2. give or bequeath an income or property to (a person or institution) he endowed the Church with lands the old endowed grammar schools
- ▪ establish (a university post, annual prize, etc.) by donating the funds needed to maintain it he endowed three chairs at Liverpool University 同義詞
- provide with a quality, ability, or asset: he was endowed with tremendous physical strength the country is well endowed with mineral resources
Oxford American Dictionary
...各大學院校裡最流行的課後消遣活動之一。 2. 形容詞子句是which are well endowed with computer networks.修飾前面的名詞Taiwan's universities...
...常常... I am prone to weariness recently. 我最近容易覺得累。 4.(to be )endowed with 天生就有.. She is endowed with white skin. 她天生就...
... in mind = 牢牢地記住 祝福你未來的日子一切好運May you be endowed with good fortunes from this point forward. Endow = 賜予Good...