- give or bequeath an income or property to (a person or institution)；establish (a university post, annual prize, etc.) by donating the funds needed to maintain it
verb: endow, 3rd person present: endows, gerund or present participle: endowing, past tense: endowed, past participle: endowed
- 1. give or bequeath an income or property to (a person or institution) he endowed the Church with lands
- ▪ establish (a university post, annual prize, etc.) by donating the funds needed to maintain it he endowed three chairs at Liverpool University 同義詞
- 2. provide with a quality, ability, or asset he was endowed with tremendous physical strength 同義詞
- ▪ informal have breasts or a penis of specified size the girl on page three is well endowed
- give or bequeath an income or property to (a person or institution): he endowed the church with lands
Oxford American Dictionary
...各大學院校裡最流行的課後消遣活動之一。 2. 形容詞子句是which are well endowed with computer networks.修飾前面的名詞Taiwan's universities...
...常常... I am prone to weariness recently. 我最近容易覺得累。 4.(to be )endowed with 天生就有.. She is endowed with white skin. 她天生就...
... in mind = 牢牢地記住 祝福你未來的日子一切好運May you be endowed with good fortunes from this point forward. Endow = 賜予Good...