- 吸引; 引起；使參加
- 從事；處理; 應付
過去式：engaged 過去分詞：engaged 現在分詞：engaging
- 1. 吸引; 引起
- 2. 使參加 to engage sb. in sth. 使某人參與某事 to be engaged in discussions/negotiations 參與討論／談判
- 3. 僱用 to engage sb. as sth. 僱用某人做 to engage sb. to do sth. 僱用某人做某事
- 4. 使…齧合 to engage the clutch 接上離合器
- 5. 與…交戰
- 1. 從事 to engage in 參與
- 2. 處理; 應付 to engage with sth./sb. 對付某事／某人
- 3. 交戰 to engage with sb./sth. 與某人／某隊伍交戰
- 4. 齧合 to engage with sth. 與某物齧合
1. occupy or attract (someone's interest or attention)
2. participate or become involved in
3. arrange to employ or hire (someone)
4. pledge or enter into a contract to do something
5. (with reference to a part of a machine or engine) move into position so as to come into operation
6. enter into combat with (an enemy)
「1. occupy or attract (someone's interest or attention)」的反義字
「2. arrange to employ or hire (someone)」的反義字
「3. (with reference to a part of a machine or engine) move into position so as to come into operation」的反義字
版主您好～～～ 先看engage這個字。 奇摩字典翻「吸引、佔用」，但這邊若只翻「吸引」，似乎深度不夠...to occupy the attention or efforts of (a person or persons): He engaged her in conversation. 3.to attract and hold fast: The novel engaged...
... house we walked into had been engaged sight unseen, and this is always fun and full of ...27 13:06:43 補充： Toming88 的解釋是錯的。 engage 在這裡不是「吸引」，是 arrange to obtain the use of...
If you engage someone in conversations, you have a conversatoin with them. (see p.508...) to engage him in a conversation = 使他加入談話 He boldly engaged the girls in conversation. = 他大膽地使那些女孩加入談話。 p.457 遠東新世紀...