- 1. 愉快 to get enjoyment from sth./doing sth. 從某事／做某事中獲得樂趣 to do sth. for enjoyment 出於興趣做某事
- 2. 樂事 gardening is one of her chief enjoyments in life 園藝是她生活中的主要樂趣之一
- 3. 享有 enjoyment of rights/privileges/advantages 權利／特權／有利條件的享有
1. the state or process of taking pleasure in something
2. the action of possessing and benefiting from something
「1. the state or process of taking pleasure in something」的反義字
「2. the action of possessing and benefiting from something」的反義字
Enjoyment of study, will not usually stay in lively and vague and general activity , but come from the...the personal learning ability , challenge oneself, promote upwards , regenerate the enjoyment of studying . The high-quality goal that educates, lie in ...
... ｆｅｅｌ ｔｈｉｓ ｉｓ ａｎ ｅｎｊｏｙｍｅｎｔ ｂｕｔ ｍｅ。 Ｂｕｔ 有否定的意思 中文意思就是...
...know what, I got placed in a big company… So full time enjoyment. 你做美夢是因為你快樂。 我也有原因可以做好夢，你知道嗎， 我被派入...