- the state or process of taking pleasure in something；a thing that gives pleasure
noun: enjoyment, plural noun: enjoyments
- 1. the state or process of taking pleasure in something the enjoyment of a good wine 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a thing that gives pleasure one of his particular enjoyments was campfire singing
- 2. the action of possessing and benefiting from something. 同義詞 反義詞
- the state or process of taking pleasure in something: the enjoyment of a good wine
Oxford American Dictionary
Enjoyment of study, will not usually stay in lively and vague and general activity , but come from the...the personal learning ability , challenge oneself, promote upwards , regenerate the enjoyment of studying . The high-quality goal that educates, lie in ...
... ｆｅｅｌ ｔｈｉｓ ｉｓ ａｎ ｅｎｊｏｙｍｅｎｔ ｂｕｔ ｍｅ。 Ｂｕｔ 有否定的意思 中文意思就是...
...know what, I got placed in a big company… So full time enjoyment. 你做美夢是因為你快樂。 我也有原因可以做好夢，你知道嗎， 我被派入...