- 1. 足夠的 is there enough coffee left? 剩下的咖啡夠嗎？ I didn't get enough sleep 我睡眠不足
- 2. 太多的 I've seen enough television repeats 我看夠了電視重播 as if that were not enough ... 好像那還不夠似的…
- 1. 足夠 he's had quite enough (to drink) 他已經喝得夠多的了 I can't eat enough of it 這東西我怎麼也吃不夠
- 2. 太多 I've had enough of him/his rudeness 他這個人／他的粗魯無禮我受夠了 more than enough 過多
- 1. 足夠地 the meat is not cooked enough 肉沒有熟透 before he was old enough to shave 在他未到刮鬍子的年齡時
- 2. 相當 the meal was good enough 這頓飯還過得去
- 3. 很 the threat was plain enough 威脅十分明顯 and sure enough 不出所料
這裡的enough是「代名詞」，當作動詞study的受詞。表示「足夠的量」。 請參見《新世紀英漢辭典》p.459 解釋及例句： He has eaten quite enough.（當受詞） Enough has been said on the problem...
文法 : (1) 形容詞 + enough : good enough , happy enough , tall enough , smart enough ... 例 : Tom is tall...名詞 : enough money , enough clothes , enough water ... 例 : I don't have enough money to buy an airplane . ( 我沒有足夠的錢買飛機 )
針對你的問題『被修飾名詞應該放在enough的前面或後面?』 答﹕enough必須放在該名詞"前面"。所以應為enough money...