- a group of musicians, actors, or dancers who perform together；a scene or passage written for performance by a whole cast, choir, or group of instruments
noun: ensemble, plural noun: ensembles
- 1. a group of musicians, actors, or dancers who perform together a Bulgarian folk ensemble 同義詞
- ▪ a scene or passage written for performance by a whole cast, choir, or group of instruments Cherubini's numbers, with solos and ensembles intermingled, have a freedom and originality
- ▪ the coordination between performers executing an ensemble passage a high level of tuning and ensemble is guaranteed
- 2. a group of items viewed as a whole rather than individually the buildings in the square present a charming provincial ensemble 同義詞
- ▪ a set of clothes chosen to harmonize when worn together. 同義詞
- ▪ a group of similar systems, or different states of the same system, often considered statistically we would have to adopt a picture in which there is an ensemble of all possible universes with some probability distribution
- a group of musicians, actors, or dancers who perform together: a Bulgarian folk ensemble
... sharp 重升號 Duet 二重唱(奏) Eight beat 八拍子 Ensemble playing 大合奏 Female chorus 女聲合唱 Flat 降半音譜號...
...法文中已不這麼用 一般都用來當(上床) Je veux bien我很想 on baise ensemble 我們一起做愛 所以原文可翻成 (我真想和你上床) 不過這個說法較粗俗 不...
中午我們一起吃午餐好嗎? On dejeune ensemble ce midi 2009-03-23 10:41:21 補充： 加音符 On djeune... (donc) avec moi ce midi. dejeunons (donc) ensemble ce midi. Tu bouffes avec moi ce midi? ...