- make certain that (something) will occur or be the case；make certain of obtaining or providing (something)
verb: ensure, 3rd person present: ensures, gerund or present participle: ensuring, past tense: ensured, past participle: ensured
- 1. make certain that (something) will occur or be the case the client must ensure that accurate records are kept 同義詞
- ▪ make certain of obtaining or providing (something) legislation to ensure equal opportunities for all 同義詞
- ▪ make sure that (a problem) does not occur only by researching stocks thoroughly can a client ensure against being misled
- make certain that (something) shall occur or be the case: the client must ensure that accurate records be kept
Oxford American Dictionary
...可用 assure 或者 insure. 例如: 保人壽險 life assurance / life insurance 至於 assure 和 ensure 用法有何不同? assure 表示 "向某人保證某事將要發生" For example...
ensure 這一個字是動詞喔 這是保證 擔保的意思 I can ensure his being on time.我保證他會準時 sure 這是形容詞 所以用法會...
ENSURE : 1保證;擔保 [動詞] I can't ensure his being on time. 我不能保證他的準時。 I can't ensure that he will be there on time. 我不能擔保他會及時到那兒。 This medicine...