- the main course of a meal.；a dish served between the first and main courses at a formal dinner.
noun: entrée, plural noun: entrées
- 1. the main course of a meal. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ British a dish served between the first and main courses at a formal dinner.
- 2. the right to enter or join a particular sphere or group an actress with an entrée into the intellectual society of Berlin her beauty and charm rapidly gained her entrée to high society 同義詞
- the main course of a meal.
Oxford American Dictionary