- the surroundings or conditions in which a person, animal, or plant lives or operates；the setting or conditions in which a particular activity is carried on
noun: environment, plural noun: environments
- 1. the surroundings or conditions in which a person, animal, or plant lives or operates survival in an often hostile environment 同義詞
- ▪ the setting or conditions in which a particular activity is carried on a good learning environment 同義詞
- ▪ the overall structure within which a user, computer, or program operates a desktop development environment
- 2. the natural world, as a whole or in a particular geographical area, especially as affected by human activity the impact of pesticides on the environment a parliamentary environment committee 同義詞
...字義上：habitat (n.) (某種生物，特別是動物的)棲息地 environment (n.) 環境 (小到居家、辦公室、教室、公園、社區，大...reef or another sensitive marine habitat, look but don't touch! environment： 名詞+ environment: a work environment, school environment, ...
你好! 書到用時方恨少=記憶有限~ 有個模糊的印象=老師教過是environment 剛好查到一些用法如下: 環境 surroundings 環境保護 environment protection...
...地說，這兩句所限定的problems有些微不同。 problem facing the environment = problem that faces the environment Problems可能有很多種，有關於...